Saturday, January 29, 2011

Inspiration Board

Hello ladies!
This weekend I want  to start thinking about my Inspiration Board. What about u? Do you have any Inspiration Board?
Here, some LOVELY ideas:
From here

From here

From here

Wish you all a lovely & bright Saturday!
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. wonderful boards! happy weekend!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a board, and images, just not together yet... Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read my mind! I'm in the middle of making a beautiful inspiration board for above my desk this weekend :-)

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls!

    I really need to work on it. I want to create a board that really inspires me :)

    Have a nice weekend

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias por darme a conocer tu blog!! It's wonderful, your photographs are so nice!!!
    Besos desde españa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second image... great idea for an ever changing inspiration board!
    xo!
    http://www.lindseyreganthorne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all such great inspiration boards! I have one above my desk [ i just tape things to the wall, since my desk is in a little nook] and I love it. Its a nice thing to look up and and get re-inspired when I'm bored with work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They really make my day! ♥